Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trip

I've finally gone through all of the pictures off of my camera (all 25 maybe), Andy's (150 total - 4 have people in them), and my Mom's (all 453 of them). Apparently Dad's camera has gone missing, so I thought I would go ahead and start posting about our trip.

Our trip really was amazing in so many ways - a good break from work and the real world, beautiful scenery, time with family, and many fun adventures. I know I will never be able to fully relay in words how awesome the trip was, but I am planning on doing a separate post for each day to help me remember what all we did as much as anything, so I apologize in advance if they get too lengthy. But there will be plenty of pictures!

As a brief introduction, here was our itinerary:

Saturday: Depart Atlanta for Athens
Sunday: Arrive in Athens at 10:30am
Monday: Board our ship and set sail for Santorini
Tuesday: Santorini, Greece
Wednesday: Olympia, Greece
Thursday: Corfu, Greece
Friday: Kotor, Montenegro
Saturday: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Sunday: Triluke Bay, Croatia
Monday: Venice
Tuesday: Fly back to Atlanta (and vacation is over...boo!)

First a little about our boat...we were on board the Seabourn Odyssey...


With just 450 passengers, the rooms were quite large!

And we had our own balcony....

Stay tuned for more on each of our stops!



No comments:

Post a Comment